RE: Application to Create Web Structure/Tree view?

Subject: RE: Application to Create Web Structure/Tree view?
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "'YONEMURA,PRISCILLA (Non-HP-Roseville,ex1)'" <priscilla_yonemura -at- nonhp-am -dot- exch -dot- hp -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 16:28:23 -0500

Priscilla,

Will Visio 2000 map a web-based application as well? Visio 5 Professional
can map websites, but for my browser-based application, it maps only error
messages for pages that are supposed to display calculated or retrieved
data. Just curious, cause if 2000 can handle that, I'd be thrilled and
upgrade ASAP.

TIA

Connie Giordano