RE: HTML file question

Subject: RE: HTML file question
From: "Adams, Mike" <adams -at- chrs -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 04:54:17 -0500

Kathi's co-worker asked:
<<Does anyone know of any batch script or utility that will search for
words,
etc. through multiple HTML files automatically? If you do, can you tell me
where I'd get it?>>

Hi Kathi,
Your co-worker should check out UltraEdit. I used it to do some search and
replace work on hundreds of HTML files, and it worked pretty well. I'm
pretty sure there are free trial downloads available.

http://www.ultraedit.com/

Hope this helps.

Mike Adams
Technical Writer, TRADeMART Technologies Inc

--People are nothing but fancy monkeys--