Time management resources

Subject: Time management resources
From: "Ronica Roth" <rroth -at- exactis -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 12:44:56 -0700

Ya'll seem to be a pretty well-read lot, with experience with
self-improvement, career-type resources. And any other former journalists
out there may well share my weakness for distraction and inability to
accomplish tasks that are not constricted by impending, dire deadlines...and
therefore may know an answer to my question.

I wonder if anyone out there can recommend any good resources on time
management.

I'm not really looking for tech writer-specific stuff necessarily, like on
how to estimate how long a doco project will take (although, come to think
of it, that might help, too). More on how to estimate task lengths in
general, and how to improve, well, time management. I enjoy multitasking
(bored without it) but sometimes I take it too far, or multitask only fun
tasks....anyway, read any good books lately?

Feel free to respond offline. If folks are interested, I'll post a summary.

Ronica Roth
Technical Writer
Exactis.com, Inc.
rroth -at- exactis -dot- com
303.675.5857
"The difference between the right word and the
almost-right word is the difference between the
lightning and the lightning-bug."--Mark Twain