RE: How much is too much? (Long, as usual)

Subject: RE: How much is too much? (Long, as usual)
From: Jim Shaeffer <jims -at- spsi -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 08:42:05 -0500

I concur with earlier posters about the problematic nature of the interface.

Given that your users are stuck with a long list of steps that, in reality,
do not break into manageable 'chunks', it may serve your users better to
present a daunting list of steps. It's one more way to get them to stop and
think.
(Caution: This was written prior to my first cup of coffee.)

Jim Shaeffer
Jims -at- spsi -dot- com