content management & documentation management

Subject: content management & documentation management
From: ctraynor -at- cybermation -dot- com
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 12:23:29 -0500

I've been researching the concept of single sourcing and have come across
the terms "content management" and "documentation management" often. It is
unclear to me whether these are the same thing or two distinct processes.
Can anyone provide me with a clear definition of each?

Appreciate it.

C. Traynor
R&D Operations Manager
Cybermation Inc.