Re: Hijaak Pro

Subject: Re: Hijaak Pro
From: Wil Gaffga <WilG -at- gibbscam -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 09:14:16 -0800

I've simply stuck with HJPro (4.5?). I tried IMSI's version 5 and all I can
say is, they broke the program. Every aspect of the app I used and liked is
gone, "...due to technical reasons the programmers could not implement that
feature." How can you not implement something that exists in your code?
Legal reasons - they own the app. Even if Quarterdeck still had some rights
to the internal workings, just reverse engineer the thing. the features in
question were not doing anything really fancy.

I returned the app.

What's wrong with sticking with an older version?

Tangent. Sorry.

Wil