RE: Reseraching Grammar Points (was Backward(s), toward(s), forwa rd(s))

Subject: RE: Reseraching Grammar Points (was Backward(s), toward(s), forwa rd(s))
From: MAGGIE SECARA <SECARAM -at- mainsaver -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, "'Nickell Traduction'" <nickelltrad -at- autoroute -dot- net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 10:57:18 -0800

For grammar and punctuation questions of all sorts, someone mentioned this
site a while back. It's terrific. But be careful, or you'll spend all day
in the archives!

http://cctc.commnet.edu/HP/pages/darling/original.htm

You can even ask questions and get a real answer from a real person!

Cheers!

Maggie Secara
secaram -at- mainsaver -dot- com
"No passion in the world is equal to the
passion to alter someone else's draft."
H. G. Wells