Re: XML

Subject: Re: XML
From: "Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharonburton -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "SusanP" <susanp -at- astound -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 14:26:53 -0800

Actually, this is part of my question as well. The client is using Frame and
there is a discussion now about moving the whole thing to XML to allow
chunking of the docs for re-usability.

Does the technology support this yet? Is anyone doing it?

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
President of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org
Anthrobytes Consulting
909-369-8590
www.anthrobytes.com