Re: RE. Have you seen this GUI element [...]?

Subject: Re: RE. Have you seen this GUI element [...]?
From: "Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharonburton -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "Hart, Geoff" <Geoff-H -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 14:00:23 -0800

I have seen this when real estate is at a premium. Both in other apps and in
MS apps. I show a picture of it when I tell people to click it to complete
the whatever information.

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
President of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org
Anthrobytes Consulting
909-369-8590
www.anthrobytes.com