Popup window from external help file topic; RoboHelp Classic 7.0

Subject: Popup window from external help file topic; RoboHelp Classic 7.0
From: "Diane Heald" <heald -at- iag -dot- net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 16:40:02 -0500

I'm using RoboHelp Classic 7.0. I'm trying to figure out how to create a
popup window from a topic that is in an external help file.

I know how to make a jump to an external topic or how to make a popup from
an "internal" topic, but the popup window wizard does not seem to allow you
to have a popup from an external topic. The external topic I want to use is
just from a regular help file; it is NOT an HTML topic.

Thanks for any help.

Diane Heald
Independent Technical Writer
heald -at- iag -dot- net