RE: How to reference document sections?

Subject: RE: How to reference document sections?
From: "Wollenberger, David" <David -dot- Wollenberger -at- sterling -dot- com>
To: äë <sdeichmann -at- voicemobility -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 08:18:25 -0800

If the document is an online document, I would dispense with both quotes and
italics, and use green text to indicate a link (also, make it a link). I
would not use the word section, and I would add a page number for those
users who print out the manual. That would make your sample sentence read
as follows:

See Adding Widgets on page ** for more information.

(I can't do the green in email).

David