Re: Software to keep track of Multiple versions

Subject: Re: Software to keep track of Multiple versions
From: Justin Cascio <justin-paul -dot- geo -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 11:10:48 -0500

Document version control software like SourceSafe does all that, but I
don't know if using that for your needs would be like shooting a cannon
at mosquitoes.
Justin Cascio

--
Justin Cascio: Technical Communication http://move.to/techwriter

"Ol' Diz knows the king's English. And not only that, I also know the
queen is English."
--Dizzy Dean, baseball great, responding on air to a letter from a
listener who said he didn't know the King's English