RE: Review Procedure for Documents & online Help

Subject: RE: Review Procedure for Documents & online Help
From: "Justin Cascio" <justin-paul -dot- geo -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 19:12:21 -0500

By far the best doc review procedure I've used was in my first job out of
college. We used a Lotus Notes database to keep track of Word documents, and
sent first drafts through a senior writer review, then through the SME, then
through the SME's team lead, if applicable. It would be signed off by the
SME team lead. For subsequent changes, generally the SME sign off was all
that was needed.

Justin Cascio: Technical Communications
http://move.to.techwriter