Why did you choose your online help application?

Subject: Why did you choose your online help application?
From: "Kevin Evergreen" <kevinevergreen -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 13:18:18 EST

Hi all,

I apologize if this is a duplication. I tried to send this earlier today but it just wasn't working for me!

I am writing an article about how doc teams have chosen their online applications. What did you choose? Why did you choose it? Are you happy with that choice?

If anyone out there has been involved in that initial decision, and is happy or unhappy with their decision, please get in touch with me.

I'm interested in the following tools, but others would definitly be interesting to me as well:

- RoboHelp
- ForeHelp
- DocToHelp
- WebWorks Publisher
- FrameMaker
- Word
- Author-it

Please respond to me directly. If need be, I can post some kind of summary.

Thanks a lot!

Kevin