RE: Working for a liar

Subject: RE: Working for a liar
From: "Harry Bacheler" <hbacheler -at- geo -dot- census -dot- gov>
To: "Scottie Lover" <iluvscotties -at- mindspring -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 11:14:59 -0500

Scottie

As requested "Any suggestions about what to do when working for a liar?"

FIND ANOTHER JOB QUICKLY! (This is based on the other information that you
supplied.)

Harry M. Bacheler, Jr.
Consultant
VGS, Inc.

"The thoughts, ideas, and opinions expressed in my portion
of this email are mine and mine alone. They are not the
thoughts, ideas, and/or opinions of any past, present, or
future employers, or any group that I might belong to."

.. SNIP, SNIP ...

Can anyone offer any suggestions?