RE: Business Writing Course - Any advice?

Subject: RE: Business Writing Course - Any advice?
From: "York, Susan" <susan -dot- york -at- ieminc -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 18:13:15 -0600

Mary Ellen Guffey has written clear, easy-to-use texts about teaching
business writing. Two are "Business Communication: Process and Product"
and "Business English." My partner currently is teaching an
undergraduate-level
business-writing class using the first book, and it's quite good. An added
bonus: it comes with PowerPoint slides and a CD-ROM to use as well in
presentations and in homework.

Her website is: http://www.meguffey.com/

I'm sure there are many more texts out there, but I know this one and
believe
it to be effective.

Susan York
Technical Editor