RE: Frame/RTF/Word

Subject: RE: Frame/RTF/Word
From: "krupp, marguerite" <krupp_marguerite -at- emc -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 10:34:48 -0500

We have a similar problem, with engineers wanting to use Word and writers
wanting to use Frame. We save our stuff as pdf files and provide hard copy
for the hard core. Nice feature: Acrobat 4.0 lets you mark up pdfs and send
them back to the author. I don't know whether you have to have something
more than the Reader to do the markup (we do), but you need only the Reader
to see it.

Not a complete solution, but one that works for us. Actually, if the
engineers COULD change our text, they would, and they'd try to convince us
that we really did send it to them that way. So having two different DTP
applications isn't necessarily a bad thing!

Marguerite