Re: FrameMaker Book Recommendations

Subject: Re: FrameMaker Book Recommendations
From: Cathe Bedard <cbbedard -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 04:53:20 -0800 (PST)

Darren Barefoot <dbarefoot -at- mpsbc -dot- com> asked about
third-party FrameMaker books.

Although I am not using Frame now, I found Mastering
FrameMaker5 by Tom Neuburger (SYBEX) very helpful when
I was at my previous job. I was able to find
everything that I ever needed in the index. It covers
Windows, Mac, and UNIX versions.
http://im.yahoo.com