Re: FrameMaker Book Recommendations

Subject: Re: FrameMaker Book Recommendations
From: Jo Baer <jbaer -at- mailbox1 -dot- tcfbank -dot- com>
To: Darren Barefoot <dbarefoot -at- mpsbc -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 08:23:45 -0600

Darren and all: Tom Neuberger is publishing the book on demand (it had
been out of print). Here's the information:

===================================
Mastering FrameMaker 5
Print-On-Demand Reprints

How to Order
------------
Cost: $50.00 US per book
+ 5.00 postage/handling per order (US and Canada)

Please email me for prices on orders of 10 or more.

I'll have more information on postage for other
destinations shortly.

Make check or money order out to "Thomas Neuburger".

Send your payment, email address or phone number, and
"ship to" location to:

Thomas Neuburger
8127 NW Hazeltine Street
Portland OR 97229

Books will be sent First Class Mail unless requested otherwise.

If you email me that your order is coming, I'll watch for it.
This will also help to size future print runs.

I hope soon to make copies available via the Web, and
also through Amazon. I'll send more information on
these avenues as I have it.

Again, many thanks!

Tom Neuburger