RE: Release Notes

Subject: RE: Release Notes
From: Karen Neeb <KNeeb -at- SagebrushCorp -dot- com>
To: "'John Posada'" <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 08:56:27 -0600

<John Posade states:
<We see, on a steady basis, requests for samples of
documents that we should have become aquainted with in
TechWriting 102.

<That's fine, not everyone is fluent in all types of
documentation. However, what does bother me is the
apparent lack of research before asking hundreds of
people to supply this information.>

Karen responds:
The purpose of this forum is to share ideas, opinions, and expertise. I
consider it to be one of MANY resources at my disposal, including the
Internet. Many people on this list are fantastic resources who bring new
ideas forward, as well as reasoning for why they do things the way they do.

If I see a message that holds no interest for me, I delete it. It's not
necessary to judge whether a message is appropriate just because it doesn't
hold my interest or because some of the information could be obtained
elsewhere.