Re: Viewer for WordPerfect?

Subject: Re: Viewer for WordPerfect?
From: Katav <katav -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Dave Neufeld <Dave_Neufeld -at- spectrumsignal -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 14:16:03 -0800 (PST)

Dave - responding to the list since someone may have a
better answer - or may need the same info.

(Try to) load the file into Word - it has WordPerfect
filers - or many other apps. Then either SAVE AS RTF
(nice and portable) or something else your pal can
use. ('Course if its on a Unix box you're out of luck
for Word ... try porting to a page comp app - e.g.
FrameMaker, Interleaf - and then exporting as RTF.

You can call Corel to see if it has a viewer for WP.

--- Dave Neufeld <Dave_Neufeld -at- spectrumsignal -dot- com>
wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is there a viewer for WordPerfect files? If so,
> where can I download it?
>
> A colleague has a file in WordPerfect (version ???)
> that he wants to convert
> to PDF. We don't have WordPerfect and he hasn't been
> able to find a viewer
> yet. So of course, he comes to the our Technical
> Publications group for the
> answer. Help me not let him down...
>

> David Neufeld

=====
Katav ( katav -at- yahoo -dot- com )
''Despise not any person and do not deem anything unworthy
of consideration, for there is no person without his hour,
and no thing without its place'' {Ben Azzai [Avot 4:2]}

http://im.yahoo.com