another useage of stringified

Subject: another useage of stringified
From: Peter Kleczka <pkleczka -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 16:52:11 -0800 (PST)

> Jane wrote:
>...I found many references to
>"stringified"

***String If I'd***, thought you were a fraid knot,
I'da given you that beer, but since I know you're
string, get out of my bar. <g>
and just in case you never heard the original
joke: a string walks into a bar. Bartender says
"String, we don't serve strings in this bar."
The string runs out of the bar and to
disguise himself, he ties himself up and
messes up his hair. String walks back into
the bar and the bartender says, "Hey, aren't
you the string I just eighty sixed?"
String says, "nope, fraid not!"

:)

http://im.yahoo.com