RE: Wanted: Dumb Tech-Writer Stories

Subject: RE: Wanted: Dumb Tech-Writer Stories
From: Becca Price <becca_price -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "Mark L. Levinson" <nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 16:34:39 -0800 (PST)

--- "Mark L. Levinson" <nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il>
wrote:
> Unless I've failed to notice, none of the stories so
> far has
> been about a dumb tech-writer; rather, they're about
> the dumb
> people whom tech-writers work with.

well, I sent in one about a dumb tech writer (me, on
my first job), but I sent it off list.

maybe others have done the same but, like me, they're
embarrassed to show of their own stupidity in public?
<g>

-Becca

=====
http://im.yahoo.com