TWB Tech Writers group

Subject: TWB Tech Writers group
From: Bill Hartzer <BHartzer -at- cha-systems -dot- com>
To: "'Techwr-l'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 14:40:06 -0600

Hi,

I came across this site and I know it's a little bit off topic,
but I thought you might get a BIG laugh out of this stuff
as I did when I saw it.

http://www.cafepress.com/twb/

Someone started a group called "Technical Writers for Bush"
and I guess it's just a parody of an actual ad campaign since I can't find
anywhere on the web where there's mention to it.

Anybody know about it?

Where can I join?