Re: Quotes Around Messages?

Subject: Re: Quotes Around Messages?
From: Beth Friedman <bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com>
To: Christine Pellar-Kosbar <chrispk -at- merit -dot- edu>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 14:05:43 -0600

In our previous episode, Christine Pellar-Kosbar wrote:

No one mentioned LaTex (UNIX). Is anyone currently using it?

LaTeX isn't Unix-specific. I use LaTeX under Windows occasionally -- MikTeX is the specific implementation.

It runs off the DOS command line and is really no fun, but it's amazingly powerful.

--
Beth Friedman / bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com
Lex clavatoris designati rescindenda est.