Setting page size in Acrobat Distiller/Exchange

Subject: Setting page size in Acrobat Distiller/Exchange
From: David Handy <davidh -at- automsoft -dot- com>
To: "Techwhirl (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 11:26:12 -0000

Try as I might, I cannot get my Acrobat 3.01 apps to understand that I want
to produce a .pdf file with A4 pages. I have written a FrameMaker doc in A4,
set my printer defaults to A4 and set the default size to A4 in Distiller.
Yet still the pages appear in letter size (8.5x11) in the .pdf. I've
searched the techwhirl archives to no avail.

As I get the digest, I'd appreciate if anyone with an answer can they please
mail me directly.

Thanks,
David
davidh -at- automsoft -dot- com