RE: Setting page size in Acrobat Distiller/Exchange

Subject: RE: Setting page size in Acrobat Distiller/Exchange
From: David Handy <davidh -at- automsoft -dot- com>
To: "Techwhirl (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 13:02:20 -0000

Thanks to those who responded so promptly to my question, but I think I've
solved this one myself. (Forgot to mention I am using a PC, btw). Here's
how:

1. Click Start > Settings > Printers
2. Dbl-click the Distiller Assistant printer
3. In that printer's dialog box, choose Printer > Document defaults.
3. The printer's property sheet opens: under the Page setup tab, set the
paper size to A4.

I've also set the other print-sensitive apps (like Acrobat Exchange and my
deskjet printer) to A4 for good measure.