Does anyone in Columbus, OH use Toolbook?

Subject: Does anyone in Columbus, OH use Toolbook?
From: Ron Rhodes <RRhodes -at- fourthchannel -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L Digest' (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 13:24:39 -0500

I've been evaluating Toolbook and Authorware for CBT authoring. I've used
the demos for each. And, quite frankly, both are really nice. But, I can't
find anyone in Columbus, OH who uses Toolbook. I can, however, find an
Authorware shop in a lot of major companies and consulting firms. I also
know several independent contracts who use Authorware, too.

Am I just looking in the wrong places? Does anyone in Columbus, OH use
Toolbook? It's an awesome tool, and I don't understand why nobody is using
it. We may have to go with Authorware because we can find developers more
readily.

Just curious if anyone from Columbus is brave enough to stand up and say "Hi
my name is ****. And I love Toolbook!"

Thank you

Ron D. Rhodes
lead technical writer