my pdf graphics really bite (pls help)

Subject: my pdf graphics really bite (pls help)
From: Ron Rhodes <RRhodes -at- fourthchannel -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L Digest' (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 08:27:33 -0500

Tech-Whirlers,

I am creating a pdf from an existing user manual. I am using Acrobat
Distiller 3.01 and I cannot seem to produce good quality graphics when I
generate the PDF. I have tried, JPG, PNG, BMP, and GIF. I snap screens
with the ALT+PrntScreen function and then I crop and save them in PhotoShop.
I am using Microsoft Word as my document authoring tool

Has anybody learned a few cool tricks?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Ron D. Rhodes