Re: Mentoring

Subject: Re: Mentoring
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: "R. Downey" <rdowney -at- matrox -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 13:39:11 -0600

Having a mentor - a good one - is a gift. I was fortunate enough to have such a
mentor. It is a gift, a debt, if you will, I will never stop repaying. I have
since mentored three people. One dropped out of the tech writing field (bad
choice of career for her), the other two have become successful. I feel honored
to have been a part of their success.

Jo Byrd