RE: Mentoring

Subject: RE: Mentoring
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 16:54:06 -0500

Kimber,

Outstanding idea! I think mentoring can only help everyone, newbies and
veterans alike. Newbies gain the benefit of another's experience, support
and networking contacts. Veterans gain fresh ideas, new networking contacts,
and a new take on managing people.

I would love to have some opportunities to do so. Eric, perhaps this could
be a new feature on the Whirlers site, allowing those of us who would like
to mentor an opportunity to match up with new whirlers who'd like to be
mentored?

Connie Giordano