Plain Old Text

Subject: Plain Old Text
From: <tf -at- malcolmsmith -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 19:15:47 +0200

Hey Guys,

I've been curious about something for a pretty long time now. Is it
possible to just write your documents in plain old b-flat ascii
text, and then transfer it to, say, Word, or Framemaker for
formatting?

I guess after a certain level of complexity this would be
impractical... but I genuinely *like* plain old text. Nice
fixed-width fonts, etc. etc. I know you still need the bloated set
of tools, but like I said, I'm curious.

BTW, I've been getting dups of list-mail, too,
--

-Tom