GNU C++ Compiler

Subject: GNU C++ Compiler
From: Mark Dempsey <mxd2 -at- osi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L, a list for all technical communication issues" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 15:18:55 -0800

In researching something I'm writing, I downloaded the (free) Cygnus C++
compiler for Windows. I also attempted to read the manuals.

What I'd like to do is have it compile some code I've written, but I
cannot find the commands to do so. When I type "g++.exe <mycode>," for
example, a window appears to briefly to even read the error messages.

Any source for better docs? Any suggestions about a command line?

Thanks,

-- mailto:Mark -dot- Dempsey -at- osi -dot- com
--
-- Mark Dempsey
-- Technical Publications