>;-> Re: F1 for help

Subject: >;-> Re: F1 for help
From: "Terry Barron" <tbarron -at- systems -dot- dhl -dot- com>
To: Becca Price <becca_price -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 17:46:32 -0800

(on the lighter side...)

You can give Clippy a personality make-over, if you have access
to the MS Office CD. I think there are about a dozen different
personas to choose among (none as obnoxious as Clippy).

I don't let him out very often, but Scribbles the Cat replaced
Clippy on my home system. His meow is so lifelike, my real cats
will sniff around the monitor looking for him.

~~~ Terry

--
Terry Barron
DHL Systems, Inc.