OT: Help Desk Horror Stories?

Subject: OT: Help Desk Horror Stories?
From: Karen Field <kfield -at- STELLCOM -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 15:17:25 -0800

Greetings.

I'm working on a humor piece for a local publication about Help desk
nightmares. (At a former company, we called it "the UN-helpful desk."
Anyway, I've stories of my own, but I'd like to include others for more
variety. If you'd like to send me your story, I promise two things: First,
your contribution will be completely anonymous; I won't mention name or
company name or any specifics. Second, I'll let you read the section about
your story before I send it off.

Thanks. Write to kfield -at- stellcom -dot- com