RE: Correct punctuation for bulleted lists

Subject: RE: Correct punctuation for bulleted lists
From: "Harry Bacheler" <hbacheler -at- geo -dot- census -dot- gov>
To: "@í" <sdeichmann -at- voicemobility -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 10:18:04 -0500

I believe that the "correct"/"standard" is the one that you choose when you
are writing your document.

Harry M. Bacheler, Jr.
Consultant
VGS, Inc.

"The thoughts, ideas, and opinions expressed in my portion of this email
are mine and mine alone.  They are not the thoughts, ideas, and/or
opinions of any past, present, or future employers, or any group that I
might belong to."

What is the correct (standard?) punctuation for the following structure?
(The list below is bulleted, I just put it in plain text for readability.)

The audit activities Wazoo Software records for a user are:
- adding widgets
- removing widgets
- viewing widget content

Should the last bullet (viewing widget content) have a period?

Thanks,
Sue Deichmann