Re: Batch resizing GIF screen shots

Subject: Re: Batch resizing GIF screen shots
From: "David M. Brown" <dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com>
To: Derk Ederveen <ederveen -at- hotmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 08:06:36 -0800

Derk Ederveen wrote:

> We're looking for a way to automatically [resize screen shots]...
>
> I've [can] do this manually in PaintShop Pro by increasing the
> number of colors, resampling, and decreasing the number of colors
> again...

Earlier versions of Paint Shop Pro include a product called Jasc Image Robot that provided a reasonable batch-processing front end to PSP.

I'm still using PSP 5.0, and I know Image Robot came with an even earlier version. 4.x versions of PSP are still available--for example, Allaire offers one free with HomeSite.

--David

David M. Brown - Brown Inc.
dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com

A V A I L A B L E N O W ! http://www.html-indexer.com/

HTML Indexer 3, still the easiest way to create and maintain real
back-of-the-book indexes for web sites and other HTML documents.

Now including options for HTML Help and JavaHelp indexes, too!