Form or Screen?

Subject: Form or Screen?
From: wigser -dot- sarahb -at- kendle -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 07:44:52 -0500

Hi All,

I'm having a difference of opinion with two project leads (actually,
they're having the difference of opinion but I'm in the middle) so I
thought I would poll the general techwr-l community.

I'm documenting a Visual Basic application. We document the different
forms the user can access to view data, edit data, etc. One project lead
likes forms (I'm partial to it myself). The other project lead is adamant
that it needs to be changed to screens - I disagree but don't have any real
reason.

Example: Site Level Form vs. Site Level Screen. Common sense tells me the
user is working with a form, not a screen.

Any and all opinions appreciated!

Thanks,
Sarah