RE: Form or Screen?

Subject: RE: Form or Screen?
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "'wigser -dot- sarahb -at- kendle -dot- com'" <wigser -dot- sarahb -at- kendle -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 07:56:11 -0500

Sarah,

I've been in the middle of this argument myself. I convinced them to use
window or screen, because inexperienced users got confused about whether
they were filling out a form that would be printed and sent off somewhere or
completing a data entry task that had nothing to do with printing. A great
deal depends on the audience for the application--what are they trying to
do, and how familiar are they with terminology?

My .02

Connie Giordano