Re: In defense of tech doc education

Subject: Re: In defense of tech doc education
From: Chris Kowalchuk <chris -at- bdk -dot- net>
To: Mark Baker <mbaker -at- omnimark -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 13:02:39 -0500

Mark, you crazy Humanist,

Don't tell 'em tech comm isn't a profession! Without specialized
education, and eventually certification PROVING we are qualified, how
will we be able to build up the barriers that protect us in our
specialized niche? I know *I* got in with nothing but a BA, but I don't
want everyone else being able to do that. Could lower the rates...

Chris Kowalchuk