THANKS:tool for replacing caracters in a list of files

Subject: THANKS:tool for replacing caracters in a list of files
From: Marie-Francoise Godard <mfgodard -at- yahoo -dot- fr>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 10:16:02 +0200 (CEST)

All,

Thanks a lot for the answers, I really appreciate this
list.

This is the summary of answers I have collected, may
be I forget some of them.

The solution I prefer is Fundunc, I could correct Html
files in a go. It is simple and clear to use.
It's available at http://www.funduc.com.

Notetab is suggested www.notetab.com, this editor
seems to be nice, you can open many files at the
same time and stored under tabs. Tags are in different
colors. You can search and replace on all the
opened documents.

I haven't tried yet:
"My HTMLCleanUp 1.1 can do that on all text type files
like .HTM,
HTML and .TXT. In HTML files search-and-replace
strings, special
characters like ASCII >127 are as default converted to
"&xxxx;" tags
(may be de-selected). For further information and
downloading a 30
days fully workable free demo, see
http://www.prc.dk/software/hcu-descr.htm.";