In Search of a Class

Subject: In Search of a Class
From: Cindy Hudson <chudson -at- ECS-INC -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 12:25:45 -0500

My new boss, the Director of Development, wants us to add more content to
user manuals. In-house we'll be taking classes and spending more time
working with both programmers and trainers to accomplish that goal. In
addition, he's assigned several of us to locate and attend a seminar on
"effectively capturing software application functionality content. This
class should focus on how to best extract meaningful information from the
source and translate that information into a content rich documentation
suite that is very useful to the users." (His words here, not mine.)

I'm looking for ideas. Can anyone help?

Cindy Hudson
Enterprise Computer Systems, Inc.