Word border "bug" not the problem.. but solution found

Subject: Word border "bug" not the problem.. but solution found
From: "McDonald, Nancy A." <NMcDonal -at- wcom -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 17:26:46 -0500

Hi all

Regarding the problem I've had with missing borders in the printed version
of my Word(97) docs in Windows 95, the solution came by re-installing the
correct printer driver... and voila!! Borders that I can see in the monitor
are printing correctly and beautifully!!!! What a difference a line makes!

Nancy A. McDonald
Sr. Project Manager
Global Hosting Operations Analysis & Doc Team
UUNET: an MCI WorldCom Company
5000 Britton Road
Hilliard, OH 43026
PH: 614.723.4947