Re: MS Word Bloat

Subject: Re: MS Word Bloat
From: "Susan Kirsch" <susan -at- virtualcyber -dot- com>
To: "Jo Francis Byrd" <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 11:14:24 -0700

Hi Jo.
Nope, no fast save. I did have auto recovery on, though. I'm working in
Office 2000 and have had Word shrivel up faster than Glinda's sister's feet.
I know, whine-whine.
But truly, all I had on was create backup copy, prompt to save Normal.dot,
background saves and auto recovery.
I'll turn off the auto recovery, though, and see if it staves off the
engorgement.