RE: Good books on Word

Subject: RE: Good books on Word
From: "Kevin Shea" <kfshea -at- sci-techconsult -dot- com>
To: "Bob Morrisette" <writer1 -at- sabu -dot- EBay -dot- Sun -dot- COM>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 13:20:50 -0600

Bob,

The books authored by Woody Leonhard and his colleagues are the most helpful
I've come across for working w/ Word (and Office, in general). He has quite
a few books out, but "Word 97 annoyances," and "Using MS Office 2000," which
includes WOPR, a set of Word add-ons that are great timesavers, are two that
address Word. I think there are others, which an author search on amazon
would generate, but these two have served well. Leonhard also heads a set of
newsletters that address various MS products. Info can be found at
www.wopr.com.

hth

Kevin

Kevin F. Shea