TOC disappearing in help project

Subject: TOC disappearing in help project
From: "McIntosh, Cathleen" <Cathleen -dot- McIntosh -at- vistacpg -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L digest'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 17:24:22 -0600

Can anyone offer some insight into why a TOC in a RoboHelp project is
disappearing? (I'd consult the RoboList, if they would ever respond to my
attempts to subscribe.) Here's the deal, in RoboHelp version 7, I was
working on a help project and the table of contents was all set up and oke
doke. (The project is not new, and I didn't make any changes to the TOC).
However, the next time I opened the project, the TOC was gone, but all else
seemed to be the same. I recreated the TOC, clicked Save All, and compiled,
etc, but low and behold, the next time I opened the project, the TOC was
gone again. I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks!

Cathleen McIntosh
cathleen -dot- mcintosh -at- vistacpg -dot- com