RE: Form or Screen?

Subject: RE: Form or Screen?
From: "McKinney, Suzanne" <smckinney -at- microstrategy -dot- com>
To: "'wigser -dot- sarahb -at- kendle -dot- com'" <wigser -dot- sarahb -at- kendle -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 09:17:36 -0500

IMHO... Form is the technical or VB name for what displays as a screen or
window. I prefer to use screen or window, or even dialog box if that's
appropriate. I think that most users are more familiar with screen.

That said, I've found that I need to call these things forms when I'm
talking with the developers. I view my role as that of translator, so that I
can discuss things developers and produce information that is understandable
by the product users.

So it all boils down to what your users will best understand.

Sue