Re: Request for Resume samples and Writing samples

Subject: Re: Request for Resume samples and Writing samples
From: "warrinerdeweese" <warrinerdeweese -at- email -dot- msn -dot- com>
To: <kwhitehead -at- xn-tech -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 18:52:06 -0700

I see a difference between sending someone copies of your writings and
providing samples or specific direction on how to locate samples. I took
issue not so much with the content of the response as with the tone. As I
indicated privately to the responder, responding sarcastically or
unprofessionally won't make the original requester become a better person
(nor a more ethical person, for that matter). But treating all people--good
and bad (if there really is such a thing)--and their requests, whether borne
of good will, malice, or ignorance, with respect and professionalism feels
like a pretty good approach to me. Thanks for caring enough to reply.

Take care,

Pat Warriner DeWeese
http://www.writesolutions.org