Re: Request for Resume samples and Writing samples

Subject: Re: Request for Resume samples and Writing samples
From: "warrinerdeweese" <warrinerdeweese -at- email -dot- msn -dot- com>
To: "Suzette Seveny" <sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 08:12:09 -0800

I think this kind of flippant reply to someone seeking answers is uncalled
for. What's wrong with helping a person breaking into the field feel more
confident in the material they DO have to present? Instead of thinly
disguised assumptions of unethical intentions, why not remain silent if you
can't offer positive feedback? Why would new subscribers or new TWs want to
seek advice from a professional list such as this if members respond so
unprofessionally?

Pat Warriner DeWeese
http://www.writesolutions.org