RE: FWD: Good Company Fit

Subject: RE: FWD: Good Company Fit
From: "Justin Cascio" <justin-paul -dot- geo -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 15:08:52 -0400

I've used this as a door to suggest myself as an outsource interim solution
while a company fills a permanent position, when I've seen that the same
company has been trying to hire a tech writer for 4 months. No responses
yet, but if it works, I'll let you know!

Justin Cascio
Pro-Logic & Adjustable Choke
Outsource Documentation and Online Help
Phone: (727) 217-9496
Fax: (801) 217-1117
justin -at- plandac -dot- com <mailto:justin -at- plandac -dot- com>
http://www.plandac.com